About this Blog

I am creating this blog to record my walk with the Lord. I will be posting about what the Holy Spirit is revealing to me through the Scriptures, what I am learning through other religious material, and noting how other believers are blessing me with their insight and wisdom. Learning the Word is a work in progress, something that may, and should, take my whole lifetime to do. My biggest desire is to be nearer to the Lord everyday. I'm a daughter of the Most High and I aim to be a light for Him. I encourage you to read my posts and comment (if you like) on them. Feel free to write your opinion on any of the subjects. If we disagree on something, please state it respectfully, for I am striving to share my walk and my understanding of the Scriptures and not to offend anyone~so I ask that you do the same. Thank you for stopping by!!
May God Bless You Always!
~~~~Laura Noemi Sandoval~~~~

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Balancing Life's Demands

I am so excited to share with all of you the great news that this Wednesday two great friends of mine and myself will be starting a small bible study at my house.  It is called "Balancing Life's Demands" and it comes from Living On the Edge Community Ministry.  The founder and pastor of this great program is Chip Ingram.  This small group bible study consist of 10 (30 minute) DVD lessons with 30 minutes of discussion and answering questions in a study guide book each person gets.  This whole course is suppose to help us prioritize life (and the hundreds of  demands we are faced with daily) under biblical standards.  I am very excited to see what the Lord will teach me through this wonderful time of learning and fellowship.  Our hope is to continue with other bible studies after we finish this one. (I am currently still doing the Truth Project DVD bible study which I recommend to everyone.) I will post what I am learning weekly.

If you would like to check out this and other small group bible studies, and hopefully start one in your home, please click here to be directed to Living On the Edge Community.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited, Laura! What a great study. I so need this!!! Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait 'til tomorrow also, this is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete