About this Blog

I am creating this blog to record my walk with the Lord. I will be posting about what the Holy Spirit is revealing to me through the Scriptures, what I am learning through other religious material, and noting how other believers are blessing me with their insight and wisdom. Learning the Word is a work in progress, something that may, and should, take my whole lifetime to do. My biggest desire is to be nearer to the Lord everyday. I'm a daughter of the Most High and I aim to be a light for Him. I encourage you to read my posts and comment (if you like) on them. Feel free to write your opinion on any of the subjects. If we disagree on something, please state it respectfully, for I am striving to share my walk and my understanding of the Scriptures and not to offend anyone~so I ask that you do the same. Thank you for stopping by!!
May God Bless You Always!
~~~~Laura Noemi Sandoval~~~~

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bring One to Christ-Facebook Group

I have had the pleasure and privilege to have been invited to write for the "Bring One to Christ" group in Facebook. Trish, the creator, organized this group to entice believers and nonbelievers alike to have open discussions about the Bible and our walk with the Lord. Trish sends out a letter to all the members once a week stating the subject of the week. There are designated writers for each day of the week (mine is on Thursdays) however everyone is encouraged to write on the site. I will be posting some of my old posts (I am not much of an impromptu writer and so I write them on my word document before publishing them on FB). I will also post the current ones. I put a link for this group on the top left hand side of this blog. Please visit the site and become a member. I am sure we will all be blessed by your input.

** You may go directly to the group by clicking on this link: Bring One to Christ **

No comments:

Post a Comment