About this Blog

I am creating this blog to record my walk with the Lord. I will be posting about what the Holy Spirit is revealing to me through the Scriptures, what I am learning through other religious material, and noting how other believers are blessing me with their insight and wisdom. Learning the Word is a work in progress, something that may, and should, take my whole lifetime to do. My biggest desire is to be nearer to the Lord everyday. I'm a daughter of the Most High and I aim to be a light for Him. I encourage you to read my posts and comment (if you like) on them. Feel free to write your opinion on any of the subjects. If we disagree on something, please state it respectfully, for I am striving to share my walk and my understanding of the Scriptures and not to offend anyone~so I ask that you do the same. Thank you for stopping by!!
May God Bless You Always!
~~~~Laura Noemi Sandoval~~~~

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Morning by Morning


I just received a beautiful book from my sister (Monica) for my birthday, it is called "Morning by Morning" by Charles H. Spurgeon. It is a daily devotional that was first published in 1860. Back then, daily devotionals did not really exist, in fact, Mr. Spurgeon pioneered the "daily bible format" in which we are now so blessed to find everywhere. I will be posting quotes from the book and sharing my opinion of the matter at hand as well as how it relates to my personal life.



**if you would like to read this book and can not afford to buy it for yourself, please e mail me at tazzari@juno.com with your shipping information and I will send one to you**

No comments:

Post a Comment