About this Blog

I am creating this blog to record my walk with the Lord. I will be posting about what the Holy Spirit is revealing to me through the Scriptures, what I am learning through other religious material, and noting how other believers are blessing me with their insight and wisdom. Learning the Word is a work in progress, something that may, and should, take my whole lifetime to do. My biggest desire is to be nearer to the Lord everyday. I'm a daughter of the Most High and I aim to be a light for Him. I encourage you to read my posts and comment (if you like) on them. Feel free to write your opinion on any of the subjects. If we disagree on something, please state it respectfully, for I am striving to share my walk and my understanding of the Scriptures and not to offend anyone~so I ask that you do the same. Thank you for stopping by!!
May God Bless You Always!
~~~~Laura Noemi Sandoval~~~~

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Land of the Giants ---Discouragement

Here's the link to the Bible study by Dr Jeremiah on the topic of "Discouragement." Again, this is well worth your time. I know you will learn a lot from it.

**The word discouragement can be found in the bible under other terms such as: lose heart, faint, or grow weary**

I.  Recognize Discouragement in your Life
  • Discouragement Factor # 1 "Fatigue"
  • Discouragement Factor # 2 "Frustration"
  • Discouragement Factor # 3 "Failure"
  • Discouragement Factor # 4 "Fear"
II.  Respond to Discouragement in your Life
  • Cry out to God
  • Continue the work that God has given you to do
  • Concentrate on the Big Picture
  • Claim the encouragement of God's promises
  • Carry someone else's burden
http://www.davidjeremiah.org/site/lotg/GiantWatchListen.aspx?giant=discouragement

My favorite Bible verse from this study:

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart" ~Galatians 6:9

May you draw strength and encouragement from the Lord... 

No comments:

Post a Comment