About this Blog

I am creating this blog to record my walk with the Lord. I will be posting about what the Holy Spirit is revealing to me through the Scriptures, what I am learning through other religious material, and noting how other believers are blessing me with their insight and wisdom. Learning the Word is a work in progress, something that may, and should, take my whole lifetime to do. My biggest desire is to be nearer to the Lord everyday. I'm a daughter of the Most High and I aim to be a light for Him. I encourage you to read my posts and comment (if you like) on them. Feel free to write your opinion on any of the subjects. If we disagree on something, please state it respectfully, for I am striving to share my walk and my understanding of the Scriptures and not to offend anyone~so I ask that you do the same. Thank you for stopping by!!
May God Bless You Always!
~~~~Laura Noemi Sandoval~~~~

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Daily Walk with the Lord

I will be posting, under this tag, what the Holy Spirit is revealing to me through my daily reading of the Bible. In 2009 my family and I started reading through the Bible under a yearly schedule from the One Year Bible Online website. I also created a group on Facebook (Let's Read the Entire Bible in One Year Challenge!) where members could join, ask questions and encourage each other in the Lord. That year was one of the greatest years of my life. I learned so much! I had read most of the Bible before, but never every word. We loved it so much that in 2010, our family decided to do it again. Well, you guessed it, we were so blessed by it in 2010 that we are reading through it again this year. For me, this will be something that I commit to do for the rest of my life. I will read the entire Bible every year until I breath my last. I will be posting some of my favorite verses as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment