About this Blog

I am creating this blog to record my walk with the Lord. I will be posting about what the Holy Spirit is revealing to me through the Scriptures, what I am learning through other religious material, and noting how other believers are blessing me with their insight and wisdom. Learning the Word is a work in progress, something that may, and should, take my whole lifetime to do. My biggest desire is to be nearer to the Lord everyday. I'm a daughter of the Most High and I aim to be a light for Him. I encourage you to read my posts and comment (if you like) on them. Feel free to write your opinion on any of the subjects. If we disagree on something, please state it respectfully, for I am striving to share my walk and my understanding of the Scriptures and not to offend anyone~so I ask that you do the same. Thank you for stopping by!!
May God Bless You Always!
~~~~Laura Noemi Sandoval~~~~

Monday, March 7, 2011

Where to Find Comfort & Encouragement in the Psalms

When you feel abandoned--------------------------------------------->Psalm 10
When your world seems to be falling apart---------------------->Psalm 46
When you are afraid------------------------------------------------------>Psalm 23;91
When you feel guilty------------------------------------------------------>Psalm 51
When your family gets on your nerves----------------------------->Psalm 127;128
When you are facing a daunting challenge----------------------->Psalm 27
When you are discouraged by the apparent prosperity
of the wicked---------------------------------------------------------------->Psalm 37;73
When you do not feel very thankful--------------------------------->Psalm 107
When you feel as if God has forgotten you---------------------->Psalm 139
When you are tempted to lose faith in God--------------------->Psalm 62
When you have lost your eternal perspective------------------->Psalm 90
When you feel like you are barely hanging on------------------>Psalm 86
When you are wondering what God expects-------------------->Psalm 15
When you want to know God better-------------------------------->Psalm 42;63
When you need to be reminded of the goodness of God--->Psalm 103
When you need to recommit yourself to serving God-------->Psalm 116
When you need wisdom------------------------------------------------>Psalm 119
When you need a reminder of God's mercy--------------------->Psalm 136
When you feel like celebrating--------------------------------------->Psalm 95-100

I copied this from my new bible (which I love). 

1 comment:

  1. Oohhh, this is a good one. I need to copy this one.

    ReplyDelete